Important: Please read the following terms and conditions carefully before using this software. Use of the software indicates your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree with the following, do not install, copy, or use the software and remove it from your storages.
This license agreement ("License Agreement") applies to RsTools.Club. All rights reserved. Except where otherwise noted, all program data of the software RsTools.Club are under the copyright of RsTools.Club. In this License Agreement, you, the purchaser of the license rights granted by this License Agreement, are referred to as "Licensee". RsTools.Club ("Licensor") grants you a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to use one copy of the associated computer program ("Software") subject to the terms and conditions of this License Agreement. The Software is licensed, not sold.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will Licensor be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages arising out of or related to this agreement or use of the software. Licensor will never be responsible for the actions performed using the software provided as the tool is not made with ill-intentions but may be possible to be performed from user action.
- Licensee may not resell, rent, lease or distribute any components or files provided with the Software package.
- In no case may the license key be distributed. The licensee is to store the license keys and files supplied by the licensor in a safe place. The licensor is not responsible for lost license keys or files.
- The licensee is required to hold the license keys and files secure. The licensee will be held responsible for any unauthorized use of the license keys or files.
- The licensee agrees not to attempt to bypass the license mechanism or generate unauthorized license keys or files.
- Save to the extent expressly permitted by this License Agreement or mandatory provisions of law, Licensee shall not modify, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the Software or any part thereof.
- Licensee acknowledges that the Software cannot be guaranteed error-free and further acknowledges that with due consideration of the license fee and the nature of the Software it has not relied on errors being corrected should the Software prove defective.
- The features in the Software may change when upgrades are made. The Licensor tries to maintain backward compatibility but makes no guarantees to do so. Unless otherwise indicated, a valid license to use the registered version includes the right to install free version updates, patches, bug-fixes and major upgrades.